- Mini Bowdabra®
- Bowdabra® Bow Wire
- Small Tin Novelty Pails
- Ribbon 3/8” Black Satin #08402/10-613
- Ribbon 7/8” White Satin #08405/6-601
- Ribbon 3/8” Shocking Pink#08402/10-019
- Candy (Good & Plenty)
- Clear Nail Polish
- Glue Dots or Hot Glue
1. To make the bow for the Bridal Shower Party Favors: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end. Cut a long piece of black satin ribbon fold it in half to form a crease. Place the ribbon at the crease mark into the center of the Mini Bowdabra. Seal the end of another ribbon with clear nail polish. Lay the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop fold and press into the Mini Bowdabra. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth until you have a total of four loops. Cut the ribbon from the spool, leaving about an inch.
2. Cut a strand of pink satin ribbon. Dovetail the ends and seal them with clear nail polish. Fold the ribbon in half to form a crease. Place the ribbon at the crease mark into the center of the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Seal the end of the black satin ribbon with clear nail polish. Lay the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Form a total of four loops with the black satin ribbon. Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
4. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the BowdabraBow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
6. Seal the end of the ribbon with clear nail polish. Then using a glue dot fold and press the ribbon down covering the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
7. Tie the bow to the handle of the small tin pail. Wrap the left over Bowdabra Bow Wire around a pen for fun ringlets.
8. Decorate the outside of the pails with pink gems and place candy into the inside of the pails. Make several as party favors.