Using the Mini Bowdabra create silly pencil toppers perfect for back-to-school! Add craft boa, feathers, and pipe cleaners for some crazy fun! Kids will love sharing their unique homemade pencils with their friends at school.
1. Begin by cutting an 18″ strand of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Next, place craft boa and feathers into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Add additional craft boa to cover the pencil.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. While the pencil is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
8. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the pencil and boa are still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the pencil out of the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Trim away the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Make several different colored silly pencil toppers.