This week on our Bowdabra Blog we will be showcasing Halloween Decor Craft Project Ideas and Tutorials. Make beautiful grosgrain ribbon candy corn themed lollipops and add them to Halloween Floral Decorations or use them as Halloween Party Favors. Braid grosgrain and roll it into swirls to create Halloween lollipops inspired by candy corn colors. Make several lollipops quickly and simply.
1. Cut about a yard each of yellow, white, and orange grosgrain.
2. Glue the ends together and braid the ribbon.
3. Braid the ribbon and glue the ends together
4. Roll the braided ribbon together to create a lollipop look. Add a dab of glue when you first roll the ribbon and then at the end to keep the lollipop tightly together.
5. Wrap a wooden dowel with thin width yellow ribbon.
6. Make several ribbon lollipops and glue then onto ribbon wrapped wooden dowels.
7. To make a bow for the front of the glass jar place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 24” Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Place a dovetailed ribbon strand into the Mini Bowdabra for the tails of the bow.
9. Form a loop with the ribbon and press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Continue folding and twisting the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
12. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
13. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
14. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot. Fluff bow.
15. Place florals and lollipops into a recycled glass jar.
16. Add a Halloween sticker or other embellishment to the front of the glass jar.
17. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the finished bow to the front of the jar to complete the Halloween Lollipop Decoration.