Make several different color styles and sayings. Place your pumpkin collection on mantles, stairs, and through-out your home.
1. Begin with either a real or fake pumpkin and 3/8” satin ribbon.
2. Cut strands of satin ribbon and glue them on the pumpkin at the top and the bottom.
3. Attach cardstock lettering onto the front of the pumpkin.
4. Glue a Halloween decoration, a spider, onto the top of the pumpkin.
5. To make a bow for pumpkin place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 24” Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra
6. Place the ribbon, face down, into the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Form a loop with the ribbon and twist it into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Continue folding and twisting the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
11. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
12. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
14. Fluff the bow loops, place the smaller seventh bow loop in the center of the bow to hide the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
15. Attach the polka dot bow onto the top of the pumpkin. Make several different style pumpkins to display throughout the home.