Did you know you could make floral arrangements just by using the Bowdabra? Why not make a dead floral arrangement just in time for Halloween. The nice thing about this dead floral arrangement is that it won’t stink up your home since the flowers are fake! Add your favorite Halloween ribbons to the arrangement and you’ve got an amazing piece of swag to either use as a table center piece or put on top of your (fake) wood coffin.
24 inch piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire
2 14 inch pieces of 5/8 inch Black Satin Ribbon
2 13 inch pieces of 5/8 inch Purple Sheer Organdy
2 12 inch pieces of 5/8 inch Black Polk Dot Sheer Organdy
Halloween Skull Themed Wire Ribbon
8 black floral stems (2 of each style; roses & sprays)
1. Cut a 24 inch long piece of Bowdabra bow wire and fold it in half, then lay it into the Bowdabra.
2. Lay the spray into the Bowdabra. Lay in the second piece of spray on the opposite side of the Bowdabra.
3. On top of the spray, lay down gathered bunch of roses (one stem of each) on each side of the Bowdabra.
4. On top of the spray and roses, lay down another layer of spray (one stem of each) on each side of the Bowdabra.
5. Lastly, add a single stemmed black rose to each side of the Bowdabra.
6. Center the two pieces of satin ribbon in the Bowdabra to create a 7” tail on each side.
7. Next, add the two pieces of purple sheer ribbon to each side.
8. Then add the additional two pieces of black polka dot sheer ribbon to the Bowdabra.
9. Next, we will make a fold and twist bow. Fold the ribbon to make a loop. Twist the ribbon 180° and press down into the Bowdabra. The right side of the ribbon will now be facing down, ready for your next loop.
10. Repeat the step above. You’ll now have multiple loops on each side of the Bowdabra. *There were 9 loops made.
11. Scrunch down the ribbon and swag with the Bowdabra wand.
12. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra bow wire through the loop at the other end.
13. Pull the bow wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
14. Gently pull the bow and swag out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the bow wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the bow wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
15. Trim any excess, fluff and shape the bow and floral’s to finish.
16. Add dead floral black rose flower arrangement to your Halloween Decor.