Our Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool & Ruler allows you to stack ribbon sprays and ribbon bows one on top of the other all the way to the top of the Mini Bowdabra Towers. Today, our Bowdabra Blog will share with you a detailed step-by-step tutorial for making a Halloween Stacked Hair Bow. Choose vibrant colors like yellow, orange, purple, and white grosgrain ribbons for a festive Halloween Hair Bow.
- 7/8″ Orange Grosgrain
- 7/8″ Purple Grosgrain
- 7/8″ Yellow Grosgrain
- 7/8″ White Grosgrain
- 3/8″ White Grosgrain
- Orange Stitched Bobbin Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- French Hair Clip
4. Create 2″ loops on each side of the Mini Bowdabra using 3/8″ white grosgrain ribbon. Create another 4 loops.
5. Using the interactive Hair Bow Making CD that comes with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler follow the instructions to make a 4″ wide Boutique Bow.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Leave the bow in the Mini Bowdabra for now. Thread the 2 loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
9. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
11. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow to a large French Clip. Trim away excess wire.
12. Create a finishing knot using the 3/8″ wide white grosgrain ribbon. Glue the knot to the center of the Bow to hide the Bowdabra Bow Wire.
13. Your Halloween Stacked Hair Bow is complete and ready to be worn.