Using your kids artwork for gift wrap is a wonderful way to share their masterpieces. Their artwork can be shared with family and friends as gift wrap. As a parent, I never want to throw away their creative work but what to do with it all? Reuse and recycle their work as wrapping paper.
- Gift Box
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 5/8″ Deep Blue Satin
- 5/8 Hot Pink Satin
- Stars Bobbin Ribbon
1. Begin with their artwork.
2. Use your children’s artwork to wrap a gift. For a tutorial on how to gift wrap like a pro click here.
3. Create a fun party style gift bow for the gift wrap. First place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Next, cut an 18″ piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the Bowdabra Bow Wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Cut a piece of blue satin ribbon 30″ long. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold and create a loop at the 2″ mark.
6. Continue fold and creating ribbon loops alternating side. Create a total of 3 loops on each side.
7. Cut a piece of pink ribbon 28″ long. Fold the ribbon in half at the crease mark place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra. Create a loop at the 1.75″ mark.
8. Continue folding and create loops for a total of 6 loops sized at 1.75″.
9. Cut a bobbin ribbon strip 5″ long and dovetail the ends. Fold it in half to find the center, place it at the center mark into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Then thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
13. Fluff the bow and spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire.
14. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the gift box. Use the ribbon strands to tie the gift bow onto the gift. You gift box using children’s art work is complete.