Happy Christmas All! I have a fun, simple Christmas project for you today. I love simple projects, where you put on some Christmas music, and in no time can have a new Christmas decoration for your house. So lets grab our Bowdabra and ribbon and get crafting.
Here is what you will need for today’s craft:
1. Start out by painting your wooden square white.
2. Once that layer is complete immediately (no drying in between coats) add a dollop of black paint to the center of your board.
3. Brush the black paint into the white.
4. Then add a little bit more white paint to the top. I love this look on wood. I think it gives it a lot more character.
5. Let you board COMPLETELY dry. Then add your vinyl Nativity image. If you don’t have a vinyl image you can hand paint a nativity scene onto the board or use a stencil.
6. Follow the Hair Bow Tool and Ruler Interactive CD to make a basic bow. The Interactive CD is available for purchase at our Bowdabra Ribbon Crafts & Things Store. The CD comes with a ruler that fits over the Mini Bowdabra to help you measure your bows.
7. Then your done. Hang on a wall or on a plate stand. Either way you have another fantastic Christmas Decoration for your house.