Do you have a lot of ribbon lying around? I love using things around the house especially when I remembered that I had an old Christmas wreath. So, I transformed it into a beautiful ribbon wreath for Valentine’s Day.
To make this project you will need:
8” Grapevine Wreath or wreath form
4” pieces of Grosgrain Ribbon (I used about 83 pieces of ribbon)
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this project.
2. Cut ribbon into 4” lengths. For a larger wreath, use longer pieces. Use different coordinating ribbon. Don’t be afraid to use polka dot, striped or checkered. In my case, I only had plain ribbon. Be creative.
3. Glue each piece in a loop and set aside.
4. Glue the loops on your wreath, making sure to use all of the different colored ribbons equally. Be sure to cover the entire wreath.
5. Cut a 24” piece of ribbon and tie it at the top.
6. Hang your gorgeous Valentine’s wreath on your door or hang it over your mirror. There are many places you could display your new creation.
Added to following link parties: