- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire or Bobbin Ribbon
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Sheer ribbon
- Gifts to fill the bottle
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for the bow. Instead of using Bowdabra Bow Wire, try using an 18” piece of thin Bobbin Ribbon. Fold it in half. Place it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
2. Use the fold bow method by making 2-3 loops on each side. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand.
3. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bobbin Ribbon through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra and fluff the bow. Cut the ends at a diagonal or use the dove-tail method by folding the ribbon in half lengthwise. Position your scissors at the folded edge of the ribbon and cut the end at a 45°angle. Unfold your ribbon and you have a professional, finished look to your ribbon tails. Attach the bow to the bottle.
5. Fill a baby bottle with pink, white or blue jelly beans depending on the gender. You could also insert washcloths, binkies or other little baby items. Wrap your bow around the baby bottle and you have an instant gift.