I love pastels and polka dots. This bow will help make any Easter Dress look Spring-like and fresh! Find the materials that match your little ones Easter Dress just right and start the fun.
· Mini Bowdabra
· Mini Bowdabra Hair Bow Tool and Ruler
· Bowdabra Bow Wire
· ¾” Satin Ribbon, 2 Pre-Cut and Dovetailed 5” pieces (also use in Knot)
· ¾” Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon, Pre-Cut and Dovetailed 5” piece (also use in Knot)
· 1.5” Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon
· ½ ” Sheer Ribbon
· Alligator Clip (NOTE: For more active girls, you can use a clip that locks in place)
· Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue
1. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18″ Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Place the 2 Pre-cut and Dove-tailed pieces ¾” Satin Ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra in a cross.
3. Place the Pre-cut and Dove-tailed piece of Polka Dot Grosgrain in the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Next, following the instructions on the Interactive CD, that comes with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler, make 3” wide boutique bow using 1.5“ Sheer Polka Dot ribbon. Leave Tails. Scrunch with Bowdabra Wand.
5. Using ½ “ Sheer Ribbon, make a triple loop 3” bow leaving tails. Dove tail and fray check tails. Scrunch with Bowdabra Wand.
6. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the BowdabraBow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the BowdabraBow Wire securely against the bow and double knot. DO NOT TRIM EXTRA WIRE!
7. Trim tails of Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon.
8. Fold ¾” Satin Piece of Ribbon width-wise and place on top of ¾” Polka Dot Grosgrain.
9. Tie a loose knot leaving satin and polka dot ribbon on top. Set aside.
10. Prepare bow to have knot glued on by positioning ribbon exactly where you want it and hold it with one hand. With the other hand do a glue dab on the top and both sides of the bow.
11. Place prepared knot over middle and side of bow and press. Then, trim one side of knot and glue to back of bow. Glue the other side to back of bow and trim extra ribbon.
12. Hold alligator clip open (to ensure clip not getting glue on the inside) and glue top of it. Then press to back of bow. (Please note: You can line the clip with ribbon, but I prefer not to. The clip stays in hair better without being lined and the clip does not show in this particular bow)
13. Your bow is ready to wear! Make 2 for Pig Tails look.