* Stamp image – Tiffany Doodles – Umbrella Hearts Digital Stamp; Sentiment – computer generated and inside computer generated with stamped heart from Stampin Up retired Daisy Crazy stamp set
* Cardstock – Stampin Up – Naturals Ivory and Xpress It Copics Blending paper
* Designer Paper – Basic Gray – Kissing Booth paper collection
* Ribbon – American Crafts – Rose dotted one-sided satin from my stash
* Accessories – Nestabilities large circle die and large scalloped circle die; Stampin Up little pearls; Stampin Up Edge Punch
* Copic Markers
* Mini Bowdabra
* Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
* Double-sided tape; liquid glue; glue dots
1. Start with the Bowdabra and the Hair Bow Tool and Ruler.
2. Take a 12″ length of 1/8″ narrow rose ribbon and lay it in the slot of the Bowdabra.
3. Next take your ribbon and lay it in the slot across the narrow ribbon with the tail at about 2″ and make a twist in the middle so that on the right side your ribbon will be the wrong side up and on the left the ribbon is right side up.
4. Next fold the ribbon on the right to make a loop at 1.5″ and as you take it to the left, again make a twist in the middle so that the loop on the right is right side of the ribbon showing and on the left, the inside of the ribbon is showing.
5. Continue folding your ribbon into loops at 1.5″ and make that twist in the middle as you take your ribbon to the other side so that the loops always show the outside of your ribbon and on the other side is the inside of the ribbon.
6. Continue until you have 2 loops on either side. As you place the ribbon to make your loop, if you put it at a slight angle, then the loops on your bow will lay more open instead of right on top of each other.
7. Once you have your two loops done, scrunch down the bow with the wand as shown above.
8. Then take the two ends of the 1/8″ narrow ribbon and pull them up and tie off at the middle of your bow.
9. Gently pull your finished bow out of the Bowdabra. Take the ties to the back of your bow and tie off. Trim the ties close to the knot. Apply a glue dot and place it on your card.