Design a beautiful Mother’s Day card using cardstock, buttons, ribbon and your Mini Bowdabra. Your mother will love your new creation “just for her.” Write a beautiful message inside expressing how much you love your mother.
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- 1 1/2 inch wide sheer ribbon
- 1/4 inch wide ribbon
- Glue gun or double stick tape
- Lever Punch-Circle
- Lever Punch-Scalloped Circle (larger than the circle punch)
1. Gather all of the materials you will need to make the card.
2. Use the Lever Punch-Circle and Lever Punch-Scalloped Circle to cut out shapes. Use double stick tape to stick to the card.
3. Apply a glue dot to each flower and attach buttons.
4. Glue the sheer ribbon to the bottom of your card. I glued one side at a time.
5. Cut two strips of thin ribbon. Glue one on the top of the ribbon and glue the other on the bottom of the ribbon. Set card aside.
6. Next, use your Mini Bowdabra and the Hair Bow Tool and Ruler. Fold an 18” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire in half place in your Mini Bowdabra
7. Place your ribbon in your Mini Bowdabra at about 2”. Use the fold bow method by making 2 loops on each side.
8. Place the second loop a little lower on each side. Scrunch down the bow with the wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends through the loop.
9. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Pull the wire to the back of the bow, double knot to secure, then trim excess wire. Fluff bow and pull the tails to the front of the bow.
10. Apply a glue dot and place it on your card.