Feature Friday Finds:
- Personalized Photo Flower Pots- Jenn of A Boy. His Sister has some personalized adorable flower pots to make using family photos. Decorate one with a pretty bow and fill with flowers for a gift Mom will enjoy for years to come. (Scroll about halfway down the page for the tutorial.)
- Ribbon Wreath Plates- Make Mom’s breakfast in bed extra special by decorating a plate just for her with pretty ribbon and a bow. Thanks Marie of Make and Takes for this easy tutorial.
- Bowdabra Bow Wire Button Necklace- If your Mom loves buttons, our own designer Sarah shows how to make a pretty necklace for your mom to wear.
- Bouquet of Flowers- Any Mom is sure to love a bouquet of pretty flowers that never need watering and will not wilt. Julie at The Hybrid Chick taught us how to make paper flowers in a vase accented with a pretty bow.
- Homemade Bath Salts- Mom deserves a little pampering on her special day, so another great idea is to make her some bath salts. The bow on the jar could match her bathroom or be her favorite color. Thanks Maggie of Smashed Peas and Carrots for this wonderful idea!
Thank you bloggers for your wonderful projects. It was our pleasure to share them and pass the links along to our Bowdabra Readers.
Below is a Feature Friday badge if you would like to add it to your blog. To add the badge to your blog’s sidebar copy and paste the html inside of the source code. (omit: [sourcecode language="html"] & [/sourcecode] when copying and pasting)
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabrablog.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Mother’s Day Bookmark- Kitty shared an inexpensive and quick bookmark a child can make for her mom or grandmother for Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Card- Emilee shared a simple, yet pretty card tutorial that is easy enough for the novice paper crafter or a child to create.
- Mother’s Day Paper Raffia Corsage Craft- Sarah taught us how to make a beautiful ribbon flower corsage for Mother to wear on her special day.
- Happy Mother’s Day Card- Maggie showed everyone how to make bows tiny enough to embellish handmade cards that shows your Mom how much she is loved.