We are excited to bring to you our top picks from last week’s Saturday Showcase. Thank to all who joined in the fun and linked up! Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook sites!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks:
- Old Jeans to New Hairband-PC of MeiJo’s JOY linked up this fun tutorial that uses old jeans! It is a no cost project. We love her motto: “Use, Reuse, Recycle, Repurposed, Re-Love!”
- Ruffle Clutch Tutorial-Jennifer from Finding My Way in Texas linked up her wonderfully detailed tutorial! So many possibilites with this clutch!
- Pillowcase Dress-Michelle from My Life in Podunk created an adorable dress from a pillowcase for her grand baby. She said these dresses are hot items all over Pinterest! We also love her spunky attitude, “Admire your work and go eat a cookie! You deserve it.”
- Knock-off Striped Skirt- Lindsay from Southern Lovely: dream, create, inspire decided she needed her H & M skirt in more colors. So like any crafty person, she made her own! She said it was easy to make and only cost her $5!
- No Sew Woven Ribbon Purse- Sarah from Sewing and Crafting with Sarah said, “This woven purse is an easy craft for all ages to make. This purse requires no sewing and only a limited amount of materials.” What a great project to do this summer with your girls!
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabrablog.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
- DIY Charms: Upcycled Rubber Grommets and Curling Ribbon-Sarah found inspiration from left over grommets for this upcycled project. This is not only a fun craft for adults but would also be a great teen and pre-teen craft! What a fun thing to plan for the up and coming summer vacation.
- DIY Tutorial: Formal Hair Combs with Ribbon and Beads-Are you looking for the perfect hair accessory for prom, sweet 16, or quinceañeras? Check out Sarah’s very easy-to-do tutorial using ribbon and beads!
- Formal Necklace 3-Row with Mini Bowdabra Bow-Sarah taught us how to make this stunning necklace that would be perfect for proms, weddings, cocktail parties, or corporate events.The Mini Bowdabra side bow is fabulous!