Rescue that old broken clock! Bring it back to life by adding a monogram! This is a fun transformation that can be done with almost any clock.
- Old Clock
- 1 Page Printed Scrapbook Paper
- 1 Page Blank Scrapbook Paper
- Glue stick
- Hot Glue & Gun
- Spray Paint of Craft Paint (Optional)
- Stencil or Cricut
1. Grab your old/broken clock.
2. Remove the actual clock piece. I used a mallet to pop it out.
3. Give your clock a fresh new look with a coat of paint. This color already fit with my decor, so I decided to keep it.
4. Gather your scrapbook paper. I chose a lighter printed paper for the back round and a darker paper for the monogram.
5. Trace around the old clock face on to your printed scrapbook paper.
6. Cut out your monogram on the blank paper. I used my Cricut to cut, but a stencil and scissors would work great too.
7. Glue your letter to the center of your printed paper.
8. Center the monogram in the clock frame. I used scotch tape to keep it in place.
9. Once you have your scrapbook paper centered. Hot glue it into the frame of the clock.
10. Find a fun place to display your new Monogram!