Create a beautiful necklace and bracelet using Bowdabra’s Ribbon-to-Bead. You will look stunning this summer. Your friends and family will be amazed at your talent with this easy and fun project.
- Purple Sheer Ribbon-to-Bead
- Assorted Beads
1. Begin by removing the ribbon-to-bead from its spool.
2. Gather assorted beads to make the perfect summer accessory.
3. Arrange the beads first without the ribbon to see how the layout would look.
4. Using the wire needle that is attached to the ribbon-to-bead begin to thread the beads or buttons onto the ribbon.
5. After the last bead is placed on the ribbon, knot the ribbon to keep the beads from falling off.
6. Cut the ribbon when your necklace is complete. Seal the ribbon ends with clear nail polish to keep them from fraying.
7. Your necklace is ready to be worn.
8. Use the remaining ribbon-to-bead to make a matching bracelet.
9. Arrange the beads as in step three.
10. Thread the beads onto the ribbon.
11. Repeat steps five through seven to finish your bracelet.