- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- White Onesie
- Iron on art
- 7/8″ Light Blue Grosgrain Ribbon
- Sheer Ribbon
1. Iron a pre-washed white Onesie and place aside.
2. Cut out the iron on pieces and place aside. Remember that flock means fuzzy (facing up) and adhesive is bumpy and shiny (facing down).
3. Follow the instructions on the iron-on packet.
4. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut an 18” piece of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and place in the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the grosgrain ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra with the tail on the left at the 2 ½” mark.
6. Make a loop on each side and lay the tail on the right side down. Place the sheer ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Repeat step seven with the sheer ribbon using the fold bow method.
8. Scrunch down the bow with the wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends through.
10. Carefully trim the ends of the ribbon tails and fluff.
11. Place the Onesie inside a clear plastic bag. Tie the bow around the bag. Give the Onesie as a gift or keep for your own son, grandson, nephew or godson.