Feature Friday is the time for us to showcase our readers favorite craft projects (most clicks) from our weekly Saturday Showcase. Along with sharing a collection of projects that we love!
Last week we had 71 projects linked up in our Saturday Showcase! Thank you for linking and visiting!
Each week, our Bowdabra Design team will pick our favorites and feature them here on our Bowdabra blog, Bowdabra Pinterest, Sandy Sandler Pinterest, Bowdabra Twitter, and Bowdabra Facebook sites! It is NOT an easy task in picking our favorites. We appreciate all of you for linking up and we love visiting all of your blogs, too!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks
Most Clicked Crafty Link: Placement Pencil Rolls tutorial, by OneCreativeMommy had the most clicks! Love this craft, it is perfect for back-to-school. You can learn to do this in no time with her very easy to follow tutorial. She has made several roll-ups and learned so much along the way. Her tips for making these pencil holders are sooo helpful.
Most Clicked Etsy/Business Link: Green Square Beaded Pendant Necklace was viewed the most. Stop over at the Anna Nimmity Store to see all her great vintage craft items for sale!
Bowdabra Designers Top Picks:
- Watermelon Surprise Push-Up Pops – Aimee of It’s Overflowing shares her delicious recipe for making watermelon push-up pops. We love watermelon crafts and recipes and this is on our “must” make list.
- Minnie Fabric Rosette Tutorial – We adore fabric rosettes! Rose of the blog, A Rosie Sweet Home shares her step-by-step tutorial for making these precious rosettes.
- Olympic Torch and Medal Sewing Tutorial – Are you watching the Olympics with your family? Cheryl of Sew Can Do has the best sewing craft tutorial to celebrate the Olympics with your young athletes.
- Map Lampshade – We “heart” a good recycling project! Ellen of Creative Passage inspired us with her upcycled map lampshade. So cool!
- Bleached Denim Shirt – Who knew bleach could make a denim shirt look so good? Love the creativity and uniqueness over at Anna Nimmity!
To view each project please click on the link in the descriptions above.
[sourcecode language="html"]<a href="http://bowdabrablog.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own crafty handmade ribbon jewelry ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Ribbon Wrapped Hoop Earrings with a Bow - Whip-stitch 3/8″ satin ribbon around hoop earrings and add a beautiful satin bow. Create any color combination using satin ribbon.
- 4 Strand Organza Braided Ribbon Bracelets – Ever thought of braiding with organza? The tightly braided organza ribbon makes the colors pop!
- Handmade Jewelry: Ribbon Pendant – Design an elegant ribbon pendant using a strand of 3/8″ satin ribbon and silver Bowdabra Bow Wire. Follow our simple tutorial instructions below to create this ribbon pendant. Bowdabra Bow Wire is malleable and easy to work with and adds a beautiful sparkling rich look.
- Collection of 24 Bowdabra Jewelry Tutorials – Make stunning ribbon jewelry using our step-by-step tutorials. Visit our huge collection of ribbon jewelry including; bracelets, necklaces, statement rings, pendants, shoe clips, cuff bracelets, belts, and other fashion accessories.