Using Mod Podge decoupage thesaurus pages onto a wooden box. You decide how big you want the box to be! A small wooden box is perfect for pencils or decoupage a larger wooden box and use it to hold art supplies or all your school supplies. Add some color to the box by decoupaging vibrant cardstock. Place kind words onto the box to inspire you throughout the day!
- Mod Podge
- Sponge Brush
- Unfinished Wooden Box
- Alphabet Punches
1. Begin with a wooden box.
2. Cut thesaurus pages to decoupage onto the wooden box.
3. Remove the hinges of the box and begin to decoupage the pages onto the box using a sponge brush.
4. Cover both the top and bottom of the box with thesaurus pages.
5. Once the Mod Podge is dry attach all the hardware.
6. Mod Podge vibrant cardstock and inspiring words onto the pencil box.
7. Use the pencil box for back-to-school or to hold art supplies.