Looking for a exciting craft for Grandparents Day? Using foam sheets design flowers petals with lollipop centers. Finish the craft by decorating a recycled jar with scrapbooking paper and finish with a lace Mini Bowdabra bow.
1. Begin with craft foam sheets, die cuts, and lollipops.
2. Using die cuts create the flower shapes.
3. Insert the lollipop into the foam center petal cut-out.
4. Continue to add foam cut-outs.
5. Create additional foam flowers.
6. Add foam flowers to a decorate handmade vase. To create the vase recycle a jar and wrap cardstock around it. Finish the vase with a lace Mini Bowdabra Bow.