Aren’t Grandparents wonderful!!!!!! LOL! Well, I am a grandparent. I love my grands. This is a card that I would love to receive from one of my dear grandchildren. I hope you will take the time to make their day extra special.
- Image – My Heart Pieces – Rajrupta
- Sentiment – Computer Generated
- Cardstock – Xpress It Blending Card; Stampin Up Rose Romance and Blushing Bride
- Pattern Paper – Prima – Sparkling Spring
- Ink – Stampin Up Rose Romance
- Martha Stewart Double Sided punch
- Ribbon – 5/8″ Satin Ribbon & 1/8″ Satin Ribbon
- Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
- Adhesive – double-sided tape and Zots
- Mini Bowdabra & Hair Bow Tool and Ruler
1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of 1/8″ pink ribbon and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place your satin ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra with the tail on the left at the 2″ mark and the wrong side of the ribbon facing towards you.
3. Fold the ribbon on the right side at the 1 1/4″ mark and take it over to the left side. As you do this, twist the ribbon in the center so that the shiny/right side of the ribbon is facing up on the right side, and the wrong side of the ribbon is facing up on the left side.
4. Fold the ribbon on the left at the 1 1/4″ mark and take it back through the Bowdabra to the right side of the Bowdabra again twisting the ribbon in the middle so that the shiny right side is facing up on the left and the wrong side is facing up on the right.
5. Gently pull up the ends of the 1/8″ ribbon and tie a knot on the back of the bow.
6. Carefully trim the ends of narrow ribbon close to the knot and also the ribbon tails. Take a glue dot and adhere it to the back of the bow over the knot and place it on your card. And you’re done!