Feature Friday is the time for us to showcase our readers favorite craft projects (most clicks) from our weekly Saturday Showcase. Along with sharing a collection of projects that we love which includes our Halloween Party Favor projects this past week.
Last week we had 104 projects linked up in our Saturday Showcase! Thank you for linking and visiting!
It is NOT an easy task in picking our favorites. We appreciate all of you for linking up and we love visiting all of your blogs, too!
Saturday Showcase Top Picks
Most Clicked Crafty Link: Crafty Crystal at Make it Easy Crafts shared a really cool project tutorial for Thanksgiving: Recycled brown bag Indian corn pin.
Most Clicked Etsy/Business Link: Mango Seed Market shared their crafty business with us last week. The most clicked link was LAUREL WREATH FAMILY NAME SIGN – CUSTOM ORDERS TAKEN
Bowdabra Designers Top Picks: Our Bowdabra Designers loved all the ideas this week. This week they picked some of their favorite Halloween links! Aren’t these fun? Click the photo to go visit the featured project.
<a href="http://bowdabrablog.com" target="_blank"> <img src="http://bowdabrablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bowdabra-Blog-Feature.png" alt="Bowdabra Blog" border="0" /></a>[/sourcecode]
The Bowdabra design team shared their own crafty handmade, housewarming ideas on the Bowdabra Blog this week. Here is the weekly recap in case you missed any of them.
This week’s Bowdabra Blog Happenings:
- Halloween Candy Lollipop Treats- Bowdabra Designer Susie shared these fun lollipop treats that she made with her girls. They are super easy and can be added to individual bags to pass out at school.
- Halloween Treat Bags with Mini Bowdabra Bows- Bowdabra Designer Sarah created these fun bags to pass out to her trick or treaters! We all need to go knock on her door!
- Halloween Owl Party Favor Treat Bags- Created by Bowdabra Designer Kitty from Holland! She got into the Halloween spirit with us even though they do not celebrate it like we do here in America. These little sweet treats are perfect to give to family, friends. co-workers and those little Halloween night visitors.
- Little girls will have so much fun with their Diva Halloween bangle bracelets and matching Halloween hair bows created by Bowdabra Designer Sarah! Cute idea to make a hair bow and use it to tie the goodie bag!
- Sarah also created these adorable Halloween Ribbon Necklaces with Drinking Straw Beads- YES, drinking straws were used in this project! Click to get the easy to do tutorial and have your kids work on these this weekend!
Don’t forget to visit us tomorrow for the Bowdabra Saturday Showcase Linky Party. The party starts at 12:01 am EST and runs until Thursday at 11:59 am EST. We want you to share your crafty ideas! We are especially looking for some of your Halloween Home Decor ideas, paper crafting, scrapbooking, jewelry & fall fashion ideas. Feel free to link up crafts, old and new from your blog. Remember we will also have a special link up for Etsy and Business shops, too.