Are you looking for a quick, easy and low cost Halloween wreath? That is exactly what you get with this Mummy Bow tie wreath tutorial. With just a few supplies you can put this together today!
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- 40″ 2 1/2 inch GLITTER DOTS BLACK/SILVER wide wire edged ribbon
- 5″ 2 1/2 inch GLITTER DOTS BLACK/SILVER wide wire edged ribbon
- hot glue gun
- 5-8 feet of cheese cloth, strips of gauze or ripped white sheet
- Embroidery hoop or any circle wreath
- craft eyes
- spider and web embellishment
1. Gather supplies!
2. Start wrapping the cloth around an embroidery hoop or circle wreath. Do it in straight across strips to look like mummy wrappings.
3. Once wrapped, secure end with hot glue. Attach the eyes with hot glue.
4. Cut 24″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it and place it into the Bowdabra.
5. Take the large piece of wide wire edged ribbon and fold over into five 7″ strips.
6. Find the center, pinch together and add the center into the Bowdabra. Squish down with the Bowdabra wand. Pull up the Bowdabra Wire and tie off the bow.
7. Take the small piece of wide wire edged ribbon, fold in half and loosely wrap around the center of the bow. Secure ends with hot glue gun.
8. Flip over, fluff out the bow and hot glue it to the wreath.