We love eco-friendly craft ideas and recycled craft supplies. Using cardboard toilet paper tubes make these adorable ghost and goblin party favors. Decorate the favors using tissue paper, ribbons, and Mini Bowdabra bows. Fill the spooky favors with packaged candy, spider rings, and Halloween stickers.
- Mini Bowdabra
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
- Tissue Paper
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll
- Halloween Ribbon
- Packaged Candy and Favors
- Googly Eyes
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this tutorial.
2. Next, take the tissue paper and fold it in half.
3. Fold the paper in half, again.
4. Fold, again.
5. Cut the end of the tissue paper into slits.
6. Place the toilet paper roll in between the tissue paper – hold it in place with tape. (Helpful Hint: Before you place the toilet paper roll into the tissue paper fill it with packaged candy.)
7. Roll toilet paper and tissue paper – tuck in the bottom.
8. Tape the tissue to keep it all in place.
9. To make bows for the ghost and goblins – cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
10. Cut one-sided ribbon, fold the ribbon in half to create a crease, place the ribbon at the crease mark print side down into the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Fold and press the ribbon to create the first loop.
12. Fold and press the ribbon on the other side.
13. Continue creating loops folding and pressing loops.
14. Create the final loops with the print side up.
15. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
16. Fluff the bow.
17. Follow the instructions to make several ghosts and goblins and Halloween Bows.
18. Use these fun ghosts and goblins as party favors or even to hand out during trick-or-treating.