Kids will have so much fun making this handmade turkey candy dish using simple craft supplies like: foam, feathers, wooden spoon, and a terracotta pot. Don’t show up to Thanksgiving dinner empty handed, your hostess will love this adorable turkey! Fill the turkey with little treats for friends and family.
• Terra Cotta Pot
• Brown Foamie
• Red Foamie
• Orange Foamie
• Googly Eyes
• Wooden Craft Spoon
• Glue Dots
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you need for this project.
2. To make the turkey head add foam to a wooden spoon add a beak, snood, and googly eyes. Attach everything with glue dots.
3. Attach a brown strip of foam along the top of the pot. Use glue dots to hold it in place where the foam meets in the center. Attach foam feet at the bottom of the pot.
4. Using glue dots attach the turkey’s head to the terracotta pot.
5. Slide feathers into the back, between the foam strip and the terracotta pot.
6. Place wrapped candy inside of the turkey terracotta pot.
7. Gift your handmade turkey candy dish to friends and family this Thanksgiving.