Decorate your table this Christmas holiday season with a beautiful centerpiece. Reuse silk flowers and floral arrangements for your centerpiece. Place the arrangement in a vase or pitcher and finish with a Bowdabra Bow.
- Floral Arrangement (reuse from previous years)
- Vase or Ceramic Pitcher
- Large Wire Ribbon
- Smaller Coordinating Wire Ribbon
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this simple table centerpiece.
2. Make your bow cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
3. Cut ribbon for the bow’s tails – dovetail the ends.
4. Place the ribbon print side down into the Bowdabra. Fold and twist the ribbon to make your first loop.
5. Continue making additional loops.
6. To add a coordinating ribbon place the end into the Bowdabra and fold and twist to make your first loop.
7. Continue adding additional loops. When you have enough loops dovetail the end of the ribbon. Scrunch down with the Bowabra Bow Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and bring the wire around the back of the bow and knot. Fluff the bow.
11. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire tie the bow onto a vase or ceramic pitcher.